Saturday, January 28, 2006

Funk Over, Life Goes On

Things are looking a bit brighter this morning. Sleep, a fun movie, and good news can do that.

Darren and Angie had little Nicole May join their family yesterday. She made her appearance weighing nine pounds, nine ounces, and she's perfect and healthy. I'm so happy for them, and I can't wait to meet Nicole.

Of course, I can't do that until the blanket is finished. Argh. I'm making very good progress, and I'll probably finish it today, or maybe tomorrow, depending on how long I can stick to it today.

Other plans for today might involve the market, and maybe a visit to the "yarn event" at Michaels to join blanket squares and buy funky yarns I don't need, only because they're cheap. But it's something outside the apartment, so it's a step in the right direction - out.

But right now, I'm tacking that blanket again. Nicole is waiting.

No comments: