Sunday, November 05, 2006

Sunday Filler

I made it back home, barely surviving the perilously boring stretch of the 401 between Windsor and London. I then celebrated my triumphant return by wrestling with a couch slipcover that no longer fits the couch, tearing it badly in the process, then topped it off with some reheated meatloaf and instant mashed potatoes.

Clearly, I have neitehr the energy nor the creativity right now to contribute anything of worth. In lieu of, here's my Celtic horoscope.

You Are A Hazelnut Tree
You're a charmer with a killer sense of humor.You are very demanding, but you can also be very understanding.No matter what, you always make a lasting impression - you're quite popular.Passionate, you are an active fighter for social causes and politics.In general, you are moody, honest, a perfectionist, and very sexual.


Here's to a caffeinated Monday.

No comments: