Wednesday, March 17, 2004

I'm trying to make peace with where I am right now.

It's especially difficult, as when I came home, I could see that the neighbours had been in my backyard and garage, and they had shoveled all their snow up against my door so that I couldn't get into my home.

But I think I'm going to be okay. I prayed about it, which is something I haven't been doing much for a while. I realise how much I've changed since I've been 'apart' from God - since I stopped maintaining the relationship I had with Him. I used to know His voice, and - well, the only word I can think of here is 'nourish' - I used to be nourished by that relationship, and by prayer. And now, I have a much shorter temper, and less tolerance, and I'm petty at times. I hate that. I'm hoping that this might be the time that sticks, but time will tell...

I've only looked at one apartment so far. Rose gave me a copy of the Welland paper for this past weekend's listings, but I haven't done anything with them yet. I like the one I looked at, but the price is a bit high, and it's on a main road, which I'm not crazy about.

For now, it's all about making peace within. Cheesy, but true.

No comments: