Friday, July 18, 2003

Okay, so here it is.

I've been kind of intrigued by the idea of blogging, I have to admit. The thought of taking my personal musings and incidental thoughts and putting them out there for the world to see is a little scary, but somehow tempting at the same time.

I've just answered a knock at the door. It was two people from the little church across the street. They were doing a survey for their Sunday school. It kind of flopped after the first (and apparently key) question of 'Do you have any children under the age of 12?'. Since my answer was 'no', they apparently had nothing else to say or ask. Interesting. I'm not really interested in going to that church, mainly because it _is_ across the street. If any kind of uncomfortable situation erupts, they know where I am.

Yes. I am paranoid.

And I think that this would be a good time to admit, too, that my biggest fear may be confrontation. For some reason, an uncomfortable situation, a heated argument, hurt feelings - all are reasons to lose sleep, feel ill or be otherwise terribly stressed out. Don't really know why.

So, this seems to be starting out alright.

Who knows? Maybe someday I'll even make this blog public. :-)

It will require heavy editing, methinks.

Maybe.

No comments: