Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Trombones are So Passe

Every time I use it, I have the same thoughts.

Is the paperclip dispenser not the cleverest little invention ever? You know the one I mean - little rectangular box with a circular, magnet-lined hole in the top. And you pick up the box and shake it and the paperclips, rather than flying or sliding out of that little hole, all pop helpfully around the rim, eager to be plucked and put to use.

I'm pretty easy to please some days.
And for the days when it's more of a challenge, I turn to my more interesting paperclips.

2 comments:

charlotte said...

I love the paper clips!

charlotte said...

I forgot to say that I'm a little slow - so thanks for explaining how the paper clip dispensers work. I just tried and it worked great!!! I mean, I understood that the magnet was there to keep them in but the whole turning-upside-down-to-shake-some-out was the part I was missing - I'm going to stop now before I embarrass myself too much:)