Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Well, call me a pumpkin and carve out my head

Okay, so I've started blogs 5 or 6 times already and none of them stuck. So here I am started one one more time. We'll see how long this lasts.

So I'm terribly happy right now, because I went to Pier 1 tonight and good fortune abounded. First off, I got a $100 gift card as a going-away gift from Bick's. I'd already spent about $40 off it, so the remainder was burning a hole in my pocket. The store caught my attention because its front was plastered with big SALE signs. I parked and walked toward the store, only to see the small print telling me that everything in the store was half off. Oh, good times. It also made me happy that I almost exactly used up the entire card - I guess not all my math skills are dead.

I'm so happy it's fall. All day, I felt like going outside and playing. Even though today wasn't particularly fall-like. Stupid hot smog day. But all I want to do is drive around and find pumpkin patches and applie orchards to play in. I love fall SO much. Half the goodies I got today are fall-themed.

Now off to reheat dinner - I live the good life, I tell ya.