Saturday, June 10, 2006

Progress

Don't worry - the dark green yarn is only there temporarily
I am officially knitting the cutest thing ever. Just thought you should know.

I'm having trouble getting into my head that there will be a person this tiny - small enough to fit into this little piece and the rest of the top. The pattern looks pretty manageable, and now that I've figured out that crochet cast on (following some crying and possibly the throwing across the room of a few small objects), the rest should be painless.

My summer goal is proceeding along as well as can be expected. I would like to take this opportunity to point out that I never said that my goal was to see lots and lots of good movies. I'm keeping all expectations quite low. My main challenge is going to be fitting in any movies with complex storylines and/or subtitles. They're the hardest to watch while knitting.

No comments: