Sunday, April 02, 2006

In Time For Spring

It's finished!


And I'm quite happy with it. I think I've got the clapotis bug. This thing was so much fun to knit up, and it turns out so fun and different, and with so much character. If I were to do it again (and I most likely will) I think I'll choose less funky colours, so that I have more opportunities to wear it. I think I also foresee some of these being made as gifts sometime in the near future.

Here's an idea of the length of the scarf/wrap:

And now I'm in that weird place where I'm so used to knitting, knitting, knitting, that I have no idea what to do with myself. I find myself in need of a new project, pronto.

I'm thinking it's time to finally learn socks.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Yay! It looks great!

mofo said...

That's beautiful!

karate said...

So pretty! you are making me want to start knitting more again.

Sabrina said...

Gorgeous.

Kirst said...

Thanks, all!

Erin said...

I am jealous of your talent.