Thursday, December 15, 2005

A Royal Addendum



Yay! You may remember, from my entry about the Royal Agricultural Winter Fair, my commenting that the sheep were dressed as secret identity superheroes to protect their loved ones from the evil supervillain goats (or to keep them clean - whatever). And, you may also remember that I had no picture of these small heroes, because my camera crapped out about then.

Well, Jodi has stepped in admirably, with these little gems. Thanks, Jodi!


To the left here, you can see a clear demonstration that yes, his fleece was white as snow.

And here you can see a rare thing on this site - a picture of me.

And, more importantly, you can see more donkeys. It's all about the donkeys.

And now for the moment we've all been waiting for - SuperSheep!

Seen here chilling a bit, because she's already vanquished crime in the Fair for the day.

Onward to Christmas! Battling crowds! Conquering traffic jams! Sending out my Chrsitmas cards for me!

No?

No comments: