Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Good Stuff


You know what's a good way to get a smile on your face? Free stuff!

I was sent these by Purl over at Knit and Plenty. She has some great knitting doodads, well worth a look.

Another good way? Drooling over yarn.





Ever since the first time I was at Romni Wools, I have been thinking about this wool yarn, sitting there, calling to me from its cushy basket, near the back of the store. It's just so many lovely shades of blue and purple. It looks like a really bad bruise. But in a good way, and before it starts to turn that sickly yellow and green.

I finally succumbed to its siren song and went back to Queen West last Friday. I love summer hours - short Fridays are the best.

I'm only hoping that the rest of this summer will allow me to keep doing summer hours. Because it looks like this summer is going to be crazy busy. But, rather than dreading it, I'm looking forward to being back in a place where my days are full and varied. It looks like I'm going to be in Dunnville for 2 or 3 days a week, back in Toronto some days, and doing some travelling all kind of scattered through there. I don't know how it's all supposed to fit together yet, but hopefully it'll be fun figuring it out.

In the meantime, I need to get a whole lot more sleep.

And Jodi, if you're reading this - I did notice that the citronella was drooping. I just watered it. :)

No comments: